Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

exam over. izzit??

rainy days. cold. sober. calm. serene.

(hee..cant find a nice start,,duhh!)

exam was over. few hours ago. am i happy?....DEFINITELY!!

tp, malam ni de meeting ajk intake. am i happy?.............NO. that cuts my meal time.
that named Duty. when duty calls, it named Priority.

huh....exam's over. meaning no more readable items named Literature. IS IT? No. have to workout on my FYP. esok my lecturer nak mechanical properties of kenaf. what's the name? Integrity. though its not really an item on my list, i'll putting them on me. why? because the name's Responsibility.

huuuuuuhhhhhh.....sigh. sigh all the way u can. breathe the way u want. live the life u'd already bring on.

oh tidak. mr president commanding. there'll b a meeting esok. annual dinner's ajk's meeting.

"any tougher commandments in life i had to bear??".....err,hope not.

No comments: