Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

lamanya....

assalamualaikumwarahmatullah peeps..!

almost a struggling-tiring-dying month kan? haha...xlah teruk sangat pun. tapii, believe me, its a quite tough training in here. my final training before being commissioning january next year, insyaAllah...

the task is to prepare myself+my comrades to be a good young officer...ermm, best young officer, perhaps.. so xleh lah banyak merungut. maybe what holds ahead is much worst than what we've been experiencing right now,kan?

yang xbesnye, xleh lah nak keluar suka hati pergi kenduri ke, ape ke, sebab we're in full detention skarang. so, my civilian peeps, maaf dipinta banyak2 sekiranya xdapat memenuhi undangan kalian. maybe later, dah freed from here, baru kita dapat keluar same,ok?

hurm....ape lagi ye? ooo....happy father's day to my daddycool.... you are just the best man happen to me, ayah....and gazillionth thanx for the supports for these 23years path..

to my charlie's angels...*frens, dalam 5tahun kita disini, finally we made it! charlie dapat 1st place dalam merentas halangan, and the most significant thing is, i'm in! hee...together with our junior, ayu.. hmpph...bangga nih..hee*

ok...get back to business...nanti kalau ade masa terluang macam skarang ni bolehlah update lagi...chiow!

1 comment:

ruzana ahmad said...

doakan kami lulus akak ye=)