Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

My organized, dream house

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah...

Since our house will siap in early January 2013, I have been searching for the things to complete my house, my small little house in Desajaya Villa, Senawang. And I think, because of the small space, what's important is how will I organize things in my house to make it look more spacey and more.. ermm.. cozy=)



So let's feast our eyes with these convenient yet easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy-tips taken from marthastewart.com.

Enjoice!

1. for living room:

remote corral


umbrella stands


stand-up storage (ideal for your photo album, magazines, etc)


desktop organizer for small notes


2. the kitchen helper






3. bathroom




4. store-room




Happy organizing!

1 comment:

ARTHA BLOG said...

Nice info

http://ayoberwysata.blogspot.com/